Monday, July 5, 2010

What I think about "Grown Ups"



I saw "Grown Ups" the movie about a week ago and I've decided to do a little review for those of you who haven't seen it and are contemplating seeing it...

Well OVERALL I would give it a 5/10 stars. Most definitely not Adam Sandlers best movie. He was awesome when he was young. Happy Gilmore is one of my all time favorite movies. This was a NICE movie though with a few "LOL" funny parts. It just seemed VERY VERY scripted. Maybe more of a family type movie ...not the funniest thing in the world. Not worth $10 buckaroo's to see it in the theatre! I wanted to make this short and sweet because nobody wants to read a 10 page in depth review of a movie... Hopefully this helps someone! If you have seen it let me know how you liked it! Oh p.s if you are a guy you will be drooling over Salma Hayek in this movie and if you are a girl you will instantly want to put your popcorn down and go for a run. She looks ridiculously fit/perfect !

No comments:

Post a Comment