Thursday, July 8, 2010

6pm.com Haul & Review






I found 6pm.com just by shopping around about a week ago. It is VERY similar to Zappos.com and I actually think it might be a partner company because the checkout & confirmation emails are exactly the same. I was just browsing shirts from 6pm and I noticed a lot of their "last season" sort of plaid shirts were really inexpensive compared to if I were to buy them at a department store. I bought a Lucky brand "Tyler" Plaid shirt @ $27.80 and a Hurley "Wilson" Plaid shirt for $17.60 . I thought that was A DEAL. I got a LARGE in the Lucky Brand shirt because it said 100% cotton and I have a long torso and long arms. Now that I see it I will definitely need to shrink it. Or have my mom take it in around the waist. I don't know if that is even possible. The Lucky Brand one is definitely my favorite of the two. The Hurley one is also cute, it's just more plain & simple. And for only $17 I had to get it!! It is a MEDIUM and it fits better in the arms than the Lucky Brand one but the waist is quite "flowy". lol. I love these type of shirts though. You can dress them up or down. And they are SUPER comfortable. The Hurley one is very very thin though! I'm pretty impressed with 6pm.com's prices. Although, when I went to open the Hurley shirt the clar bag it was in looks like it was savagely ripped open by someone before me! haha. That's really my only complaint.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute shirts! I like them both very much. I only have one, I know...only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so totally agree with you. She carries herself very well no matter what she's wearing. so gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    ReplyDelete