Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mystic Mermaid Makeup Transformation

I've been really into costume makeup lately and my friend Tori loves having her makeup done so we've planned out a bunch of looks to do for my YouTube channel! I know some people are disappointed because they ONLY want drawing videos... but I love art in many forms. Drawing just happens to be one of them. I will always be doing drawing videos but it's nice to change it up every so often! Eventually I also want to do painting videos too!

So here is the makeup look I did on Tori as a "Mystic Mermaid". Took me a long time because I didn't really plan out what I wanted to do, I just played it by ear. I used mostly my new BH Cosmetics palette. I love it! So pigmented! Although, I feel like I'm going to run out of certain colors very quickly. Hope you guys enjoy! :-)










1 comment: