Monday, December 27, 2010

Showtime Series: DEXTER Review!





I turned on my Wii one day and noticed there was a box to click and it said Netflix. I have already had a Netflix free trial before but I thought hmm, what is this. So I clicked and soon found out that I could watch Netflix movies and shows straight from my Wii, without having to wait for the actual DVD to come to my house or turning on my computer to watch something. So I thought that was really cool. I ended up going ahead and doing another month long free trial.



One of the first things I decided to watch was Dexter. I started with Season 1 Episode one and I am on Season 4 Episode 8 right now. I am totally HOOKED on this show! When I first realized what it was about (a serial killer) I thought that was kind of morbid and scary and I wasn't sure if I wanted to be watching something like that so much, but the more I watched it the better it got. The story line is like some of the best thriller movies you've seen. It gets more and more complex as the season moves along. And lucky for me I had all the episodes at my fingertips so I watched Season one like it was a 234986 hour long movie. I got hooked after season 1. The first two seasons were amazing. The second season was a little slow in the beginning, but towards the end it definitely got my attention. I'm on season 4 right now and it's pretty damn good. You can actually find the episodes for free online without having to download anything. Netflix doesn't offer Season 3,4 & 5 on my wii and it takes too long to order one dvd, watch it, send it back, wait for the next one. Because one dvd only comes with about 3 episodes. So I just decided to try to find the episodes online. You really have to search. And search by episode name, it helps. But they are out there.


Anyways, if you are bored with the shows you are watching and are looking for a new exciting show to watch, DEFINITELY go for Dexter. He don't disappoint ;-)D

1 comment:

  1. absolutely right Nicole....Dexter hooks you with the first episode and you can't stop until you've seen them all. I don't have Netflix :( but i get this channel called Fox Crime...they telecast the latest seasons (watching the 5th season now) and have these periodic marathons where they show Dexter all day :D
    In case you or anyone else wants to know more about Fox Crime they can check out this page
    www.facebook.com/FoxCrimeIndia

    ReplyDelete