Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Must See Movie: Charlie St. Cloud

OMG OMG OMG! That's all I have to say. If you are not a fan of Zac Efron before this film...believe me. You WILL be after! I never thought of him as being a great actor, I suppose because was never into his other movies so much...but he really is. This is a tear jerking movie. But in a good way. And to top all that off there's a TWIST. A good twist. Who doesn't love a twist?!?! I wont spoil it but it's just such a good movie. And now I'm obsessed with Zac Efron. It was definitely worth the money I spent to see it at the movies. My advice: go see it!



1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed watch
    Charlie St. Cloud
    , for what it tries to do. It's not trying to be an art-house Oscar-bait film. It's basically a story about a good man who loses himself to grief and how he recovers. The core message of letting go and moving on is a good one.

    ReplyDelete