Monday, September 21, 2009

Movie Review!































I think I'll watch a popular movie every month that I've never seen and review it. I love love love movies. My mom and I were going through our old movies the other day and I found this VCR tape of "Gone With The Wind". It was still in the package! So, I opened it and it was bought in 1999! Haha! I've always heard that "Gone With The Wind" is one of those old great must see movies. I started watching it one day and it was so long I had to finish it the next day. But I must say this was definitely one of the best movies I've ever seen! It's based on the 'Old South' in Georgia. A teenage girl decides she's in love with a man who is already set to be married with the woman of his dreams. She spends years trying to win him and along the way a man comes along who falls head over heels in love with her even knowing what a biotch she is! The war starts and everybody becomes poor and has no food or money. She finds out how the real world is but she's still in love with the man who's now married. I dont want to ruin the rest but really, if you haven't seen it...watch it! After watching it I want to see more old movies. I want my parents to get Netflix so we can get a ton of movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment